How It Works
CREATE YOUR P.E.T. CSI® ACCOUNT
1. From the HOME PAGE scroll down to PET DNA REGISTRY and select from the appropriate category: Pet Owner, Property Manager, City Implementation, Reseller Program that applies.
2. Once you select the appropriate category select Create New and complete the Account Information.
3. Once confirmed you may login and complete your profile and then begin registering your pet owner(s) and pet(s).
4. You will only need to Add New Property once per location.
5. To add your pets you must Add New Pet Owner first, then Add New Pet. Repeat step 5 if you have multiple pets to add.
P.E.T. CSI® DNA Swab Collection Process
1. Collect cheek swabs and pet(s) information from all area pet(s) using P.E.T. CSI® DNA Swab Kit & Registration Form.
2. Return the Pink Copy of the P.E.T. CSI® Registration Form & the unique P.E.T. CSI® QR Code Tag to the pet owner.
3. Mail cheek swabs & Yellow Copy of P.E.T. CSI® Pet Registration Form in the return envelope provided.
4. Login to your account within the PET DNA REGISTRY
5. Use the White Copy of the P.E.T. CSI® Registration Form to upload each pet(s) information into your account within the PET DNA REGISTRY by selecting Pet Owner first, then Add New Pet. If you have multiple entries Add Pet Owner first, then Add New Pet for each new pet, you will not need to enter the property information again.
6. Review your report all registered pet(s) when you login to your account in the PET DNA REGISTRY
7. Fax a copy of all completed registration form(s) for each pet(s) to 866-929-5118 if the PET DNA REGISTRY is not accessible.
P.E.T. CSI® Fecal Collection Process
1. Collect and submit feces using the P.E.T. CSI® Fecal Collection Kit & Fecal Registration Form.
2. Mail fecal sample (pet waste) along with the Yellow Copy of the P.E.T. CSI® Fecal Collection Form.
3. Login to your P.E.T. CSI® account and upload P.E.T. CSI® Fecal Form information and a photo if provided by selected on Submit Fecal Sample.
4. Fax a copy of all completed fecal registration form(s) to 866-929-5118 if the PET DNA REGISTRY is not accessible.
5. Receive a match or no-match report via email that will identity the pet with 15 to 25 business days of receiving fecal sample.
6. Issue Pet Policy Fine or City Citation Fine to violators including the cost of the initial DNA Swab test and fecal processing fee.